Activities, Attractions and Things To Do in Beautiful Cape May, New Jersey
There is so much to do and see in Cape May that even on a rainy day, you won't be bored or ask, "What to do?" Cape May isn't just a summertime destination.
Year-round, you can find entertainment, art shows, go boating, visit the Cape May County Zoo, and enjoy our beautiful natural environment by the sea. Here are some of our recommendations to make your vacation to The Cape extra memorable!
- Cape May Beaches - recognized by the Travel Channel year after year as one of America's top 10 beaches - Beach Chairs, Towels, & Beach Umbrellas are provided for your use
- Golf at the Cape National Golf Club
- Mini Golf
- Cape May Stage Theatre - Dinner and a show - Enjoy an evening of theatre and a delicious meal.
- Cape May Bird Observatory - located near Cape May Point world famous location of migrating birds especially in the fall. Cape May is arguably the best bird-watching region in the Northeastern United States.
- Quaint Town Shopping - Cape May Outdoor Mall
- Atlantic City Casino's - 45 Minute Drive
- Cape May Ferry to Delaware attractions
- Cape May County Park & Zoo
- Horse Carriage Tour at Washington Street Mall
- MAC Trolley and House Tours - Cape May has more than 500 structures built more that 100 years ago. There are daily tours and activities in this gentle seaside resort that draws visitors from all over the world. If not by foot then ride along the cobblestone streets on one of the trolleys, stopping off to visit the many points of interest.
- Bike ride around Cape May by bicycle. Bikes provided by Summer Cottage Inn
- Cape May Winery & Vineyards
- Surf & Deep Sea Fishing - Bait shops available for rental equipment